Our interactive experiences can be incorporated into job orientation, hiring, assessments, even day-to-day updates.
Here are six examples of what we’ve done elsewhere:
- Using dynamic leaderboards, we cut turnover in half and boosted productivity by over 60% at a manufacturing company
- We reduced safety incidents by nearly 200% by creating memorable training games that taught the field staff and security staff more effectively at a Fortune 100 company
- We increased sales by over 33% at a financial services company by creating custom sales games for the reps and call center teams
- We drove a 500% increase in employee survey response rates at a large hospitality company through the use of fun, interactive surveys
- We nearly eliminated tardiness at a Midwestern company by creating a time-clock punch game and an annual wellness check game
- Finally, our Employee Update Tool has become the primary digital communication channel for nearly 100 different organizations